Saturday, June 30, 2012

Rejuvenescence...

1. 07. 2012

I'd like to welcome 'Rejuvenescence' to Forster - a new facial rejuvenation clinic! I was lucky enough to do the branding for this new business! A logo, business cards and a flyer.

Here are 3 of the 16 concepts I designed (yes I did get carried away):










After the client selected the logo they liked, I proceeded to design the business cards, here were the two final concepts I designed with the guidance of my client, they were fantastic - they knew what they wanted which made it easier for both of us:





After the business card was designed, I moved on to the double sided flyer. We had trouble finding an image to put down the bottom of the design, so I went out on a mini shoot and took some snaps of nature, unfortunately none of these worked either:






We ended up using a plain water shot that I took for the bottom, it filled in the blank space quite nicely:


1 comment:

  1. Damn, I was going to un-follow you but now you will know it was me! :-P

    You may get some followers if you had the following gadget up or RSS feed etc. I couldn't see it anywhere obvious.

    BTW, I just sent you a reply to your other comment but it went to noreply-blogger! So here it is :-)

    **
    I know, he's growing waaaay to fast!

    You and your mum were the only people in our lives that never asked or even alluded to Liam's birthmark. That is another reason why I was so comfortable around you both because you never made me anxious about it.

    The funny thing is, some people would stare so long at Liam that he would respond with smiling and waving. He didn't know why they were staring, but enjoyed engaging with them. Then, more often than not, the 'starer' would interact and turn out to be quite a lovely person. Liam is very good at making friends.
    **

    Miss you .

    xx

    ReplyDelete