Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Night Bazaar

So, it's now December and this is my first post for the year!
I'm still here, just working away behind the scenes.

Last Saturday night was the first ever Night Bazaar in Taree and it went off with a bang, with an estimated 5000 - 7000 attendants!!
It was my first time running a market stall and I loved every minute of it, the atmosphere was great.
In the weeks running up to the Night Bazaar I was designing posters, making necklaces and sewing, preparing signage and new branding for 'Creative Shell @ the markets.'

This photo appeared in the Manning River Times.

The night started off slow, but towards the end I was shocked to find that nearly all of my posters had sold! Below are a few of the things I was selling.





















No comments:

Post a Comment