Saturday, October 8, 2011

What do I want to do?

08 / 10 / 2011

When I first started my degree, people would ask me what do you want to do when you're finished? I didn't know, I still don't really know.

I thought it would be great to start my own t-shirt brand called 'Oh dear' and print cute, summery illustrations onto t-shirts. But that was short lived. I might still do it one day, who knows. Below are some of my ideas.







THEN... the beginning of this year I completed a business plan and feasibility study on a business idea which was - 'She's the one wedding photography.' I then wanted to do wedding photography. I had it all planned out!! I even got to take some wedding photos with Shane Chalker - a national and international award winning photographer. That was a great experience.




My logo design for my future business.






So the wedding photography idea was a bit overwhelming, there are so many bridezillas out there, I almost think I would be killed if i missed an important shot. So the wedding photography idea has taken a back-seat for the moment.

Now, I have started a business called 'Shell Designs.' Where I can do photography, create logos, make invitations and business cards - and do everything I want to do! I have even started to sell artworks.



Life is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment