Friday, February 24, 2012

Read me, read me...

24. 02. 2012

A while ago I mentioned I was designing training resource booklets for a company called Suvee! WELL that section of my designing life has almost come to an end. I have completed almost all of the resource and assessment booklets. At the beginning of this design adventure I hated InDesign and now... well, It's my best friend!!! Here are the lovely books:




It has been an amazing experience, and It is going to lead to greater things! Suvee had a meeting with the printing company today, turns out the company is looking for a graphic designer. So I rang up Sunne printing straight away and scored an interview for next friday - thank goodness Suvee put a good word in for me! Fingers crossed everything works out!

If you would like to see more of these books, or even purchase them go to: http://suveeagedcaretraining.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment