Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Cream of the Crop...

29. 02. 2012

Here is a set of three advertisements for Dairy Farmers I did in my last semester of University.

The brief was to prepare three magazine advertisements for the brand chosen by your group that are creative, individual and are appropriate to the brands positioning and standing in the market place.

I was really pleased with how they turned out. I just set up a white sheet of paper against the wall and photographed the dairy products using natural light, simple but effective! I had an assistant (Rich) help me with pouring the milk and holding the spoons!

My ads focus on Dairy Farmers being the best, which explains the headings:
(If you are interested in the body copy, I have included one down the bottom.)






















No comments:

Post a Comment